Friday, January 8, 2010

Chicken Tetrazzini

One more meal of roast chicken and I am done!  Tonight I melted some butter in my stir fry pan.  I diced a bit of onion and sliced a package of mushrooms and cooked them down a bit.  Sprinkled the everything with about a tablespoon of flour and cooked a bit longer.  Added some half and half and seasoned with salt and pepper.  Added the diced chicken and cooked until heated through.  I served it over the pasta left over from last week's beef stew, topped with grated parmesean.

Tasty, but ready to be done with chicken for a bit.  Tomorrow night I think I will grill pork chops.  I picked up sweet potatoes to bake.  I'll fix a salad or maybe steam broccoli or asparagras to accompany.

So - I had dinner out one night this week and lunch out today.  I call that a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment